LIFE OF AN IPA Video

Completed November 2015

CHALLENGE

Show the consumer a 30 second, behind the scenes look of the brewing, packaging and delivery of a Harpoon IPA.    My role:  Video property of Harpoon Brewery

BACKGROUND

I was responsible for 90% of filming, editing with Premiere Pro and writing a basic AfterEffects script to create the countdown feature. The other 10% of footage was shot by former Harpoon Brewery Graphic Designer, Ellen O'Reilly.